If you are in an accident in which you or your family member was injured or killed, do you:
- Know how to navigate the complex process of recovering damages?
- Know what to say and what not to say to insurers?
- Know how to handle the overwhelming task of managing hospital bills and lost wages due to time away from work?
- Have a plan for taking care of your family while trying to focus on recovering?
- Know how to push past your loss and grief and focus on funeral and burial arrangements?
- Know who to turn to for trusted legal advice?
At Salam & Associates, PC, we have more than 60 years of combined legal experience handling personal injury claims. We serve clients throughout Texas and New Mexico and are happy to meet clients in our offices in Richardson during regular business hours and, by appointment only, in Las Cruces. We are a trusted source for guidance, support and advice in the area of personal injury law because we put your needs first and get the job done. Our clients can vouch for that.
We're Ready to Handle Any Personal Injury Matter
Attorney Fatima Hassan-Sallam has represented numerous clients since starting the firm and has used her 25 years of experience to successfully represent clients involved in:
- Motor vehicle collisions — including car, motorcycle, truck, pedestrian, bicycle, boating and watercraft accidents
- Dangerous product cases — including all hazardous household products, defective automotive parts and dangerous pharmaceutical drugs
- Dangerous property cases — including dog and other animal attacks
- Workplace accidents — including construction accidents and accidents involving oil field and drilling workers
- Wrongful death cases
- Injuries to the spine and back
- Deep-tissue bruising and lacerations
- Bone fractures
- Broken bones
- Traumas in the brain and head
- Internal hemorrhaging
- Internal organ damage
- Crush injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement due to fire
- Disabling injuries
She has seen firsthand the devastation someone else's negligence can cause victims and their families, including:
Representation to Cover All Your Needs
The diverse backgrounds of our lawyers mean that our firm can address all of your needs after a serious accident, including:
- Handling legal paperwork
- Securing immigration documents for family members
- Determining the full extent of your injuries and need for future health care
- Handling negotiations with the insurance company
- Talking to judges and opposing counsel
- Managing business matters and issues
We are good at what we do so if the thought of handling your claim in court frightens you, know that most of the cases we take on are resolved through settlements that are always in our clients' best interests. If litigation is necessary, however, we are ready to fight on your behalf.
Defend Your Rights Today — Call Now
Do not hesitate to defend your right to compensation after an accident. Statutes of limitations in Texas and New Mexico can jeopardize your opportunity to recover damages if you decide to wait too long.
Schedule a free 30-minute initial consultation today by calling 972-437-1900 or by sending us an email. Appointments are available for clients throughout Texas and New Mexico. We are willing to travel to meet you. Hablamos español.